The Peter Iredale Shipwreck at Fort Stevens State Park near Warrenton, Oregon. The ship was a four-masted steel barque sailing vessel that ran ashore October 25, 1906, on the Oregon coast en route to the Columbia River. It was abandoned on Clatsop Spit near Fort Stevens in Warrenton about four miles (6 km) south of the Columbia River channel. Wreckage is still visible, making it a popular tourist attraction as one of the most accessible shipwrecks of the Graveyard of the Pacific.
October 10th, 2013
Viewed 1,046 Times - Last Visitor from Monmouth Junction, NJ on 10/03/2023 at 3:51 AM